Georgia Pacific - White Cardstock
The Paper Company - Deep red
Colorbox - Peony red, chestnut roan chalk
QuicKutz - Stocking
Spellbinders - Poinsettia Frame, (Holly Berries)
1/8" hole punch
Creative Impressions - 1/8" sheer red ribbon
Cut out trading card @ 3 1/2" x 2 1/2".
Cut out socking & extra pieces. Ink edges of stocking Peony Red. Ink toe & heal pieces with Peony Red then Chestnut Roan. Ink white top with Chestnut Roan.
Cut out Holly Berries. Sand. Punch three 1/8" circles. Attach with mount foam.
Cut stocking 1/2" off top. Adhere stocking together with mount foam. Add Holly Berries. Adhere to trading card.
Adhere loop & bow to top of stocking.
My Mind's Eye 'Love Nest' 12"x12" Paper Pad
QuicKutz Die: Trees
Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink
ZVA Creative Pearls
1) Cut glittered vertical stripe CS to 3 1/2" x 2 1/2";
2) Cut/Emboss tree shapes from CS using brown and pink dotted papers;
3) Hand cut two birds and one paisley shape from CS;
4) Distress all edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink;
5) Cut the word strips/flower from CS;
6) Using medium trunk & tree top, adhere pearls over pink dots, and also to "o" in Love and flower center;
7) Adhere "love" to paisley "speech bubble";
8) Insert small bird in middle tree top slot and secure with foam tape for dimension;
9) Adhere tree trunk near right edge of ATC, attach tree top with foam tape, adhere word strip near bottom
of ATC, adhere bird at top left edge and adhere speech bubble above birdie!
You will have until Friday, December 17th at midnight to submit your ATC Card, just click the link below to upload you card right here. Thanks for joining us today and Happy Holidays. Check back tomorrow for Heidi's tutorial, she had a blizzard and had no internet so her tutorial is a couple days late but believe me it is well worth the wait.