Saturday, August 6, 2011

Back to School - Featured Designer Challenge by Emilia Stanojcic


Quickutz / Lifestyle Crafts Award Die REV-0040
Scenic Route Paper Co ‘Sweet Linen’ (top half of bookmark) and ‘Appleton’ (bottom half of bookmark)
Kraft Cardstock from Aussie Scrap Source
Spinach Cardstock from Aussie Scrap Source
Stampin Up Whisper white ink
Grey felt for the ribbon (brand unknown)

I rounded the top 2 corners of Kraft and patterned paper, I then handstitched the Appleton paper with black ink, softened edges of the card and top part of award with Whisper white cardstock and my trusty dauber. Glued everything down except I used foam circles to raise the flower of the award.

The bookmark measures approximately 6cm x 20.5cm.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous bookmark. I have entered a card into the Back to School challenge. I hope I posted it to the correct spot.

    ReplyDelete