Designed by: Marge
Papers: My Minds Eye "Love Nest" 12" x 12" Paper Pad
Dies: QuicKutz "Pennant and "Love Birds" (hearts) dies
Ink: Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink
Embellishments: ZVA Creative Self-Adhesive Pearls
Papers: Cream CS (for ATC base)
Stamps: JustRite 15-pt. Times New Roman Alpha
Ink: VersaColor's Burgundy pigment ink
Embellishments: Hobby Lobby Cream lace (by-the-yard) and Lt. pink Decorative Trim (roll)
Tape: 1/8” double-sided tape
1) Cut cream CS and pink CS to 3 1/2" x 2 1/2";
2) Adhere pink CS to cream CS base;
3) Die cut inside/outside Pennant shapes from striped CS;
4) Die cut both heart shapes from Love Bird die from CS;
5) Distress all CS edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink;
6) Adhere die cuts shapes together and then adhere to card at angle as shown, cutting off tabs at top edge;
7) Use 1/8” double-sided tape to adhere cream lace and pink decorative trims;
8) Stamp sentiment;
9) Apply self-adhesive pearls at lower left corner.
Designed by Lynette
Strawberry Quickutz heart die DD0031
I heart you Quickutz die DS0033
Cuttlebug heart folder
Martha Stewart ribbon
1. Cut the strawberry out of red cardstock
2, Cut the stem and the “I heart you” from pink cardstock.
3. Glue the strawberry on black cardstock and cut out.
4. Put strawberry and I heart you on pop dots.
5. Cut red, pink and white layers.
6. Emboss white layer with Cuttlebug hearts folder.
7. Add ribbon to white layer.
8. Glue layers together.
9. Remove sticky from pop dots and add strawberry and sentiment to white layer.
Designed by: Margarita
Pink mulberry paper
Brenda Walton "sweet talk postage stamp" paper
Zip Dry by Beacon Adhesives
Prima 'e' pearls
Liquid glass CTMH
1. Cut mulberry paper to 2 1/2 x 3 1/2
2. Place ribbon between layers
3. Adhere "postage stamp" with Zip Dry
4. Add lace, pearls and rhinestone
5. Once everything is assembled add liquid glass to "Lovey" and heart
Designed by: Mary
Spellbinders - Classic Ovals SM, Die#3, LG, die #2
The Paper Company - Deep Red
Polka Dot Paper
May Arts Sheer Ribbon
Queen & Co. - Classy red Pearls
Thank you for stopping by and joining our designers for another wonderful ATC Tuesday, we hope you will play along.