Karen Foster - Snowflake Brads
1) Cut creative scrap to 2 1/2 x 3 1/2
2) Stamp "Let it Snow" in the upper right corner with black ink.
3) Embellish with brads and pearls
4) Use diamond stickles to add shimmer to creative scraps.
5) Cut raffle tickets and pop up with foam squares
Tim Holtz: Vintage Photo Distress Ink; Fired Brick Distress Ink; Idea-ology game spinner & fasteners
JustRite 15-pt. Times New Roman Alpha stamps
1) Cut glittered snowflake CS to 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
2) Round corners with corner rounder
3) Cut/Emboss die shapes from CS -- I cut sign post & North Pole sign twice/glued together for strength
4) Stamp signs (leaving space for spinner piece) & distress edges with Vintage Photo ink
5) Attach game spinner with brad & add brad to sign post
6) Attach workshop sign to larger backing piece with foam tape & glue to sigh post
7) Attach sign post & North Pole sign with with foam tape
8) Add glue dot to workshop sign for stability
Materials:QuicKutz - Jolly mini ornament
Prima "e" - Rhinestone Bling
1). Cut stripe paper 2 1/2 x 3 1/2
2). Cut Merry Christmas paper with birds 2 1/2 inch square.
3). Trim bottom edge in a wave pattern using scissors and adhere to stripe paper.
4). Cut out an additional "Merry" and adhere with pop dots.
5). Using gold stickles embellish the trimmed wave edge of pattern paper.
6). Die cut "jolly" mini ornament, add ribbon through loop and adhere to card with pop dots.
7). Embellish "burst" on the ornament with gold stickles.
8). Add Bling for the finishing touches.
Paper: American Crafts Designer Paper; Crafty Secrets Christmas Creative Scraps
Ink: Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink
Accessories: Tattered Angels Red Velvet Glimmer Mist, Chandelier Glimmer Glam; Prima Red Rose, E Line Pearls (green); SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™ My Stik™; Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry; Vintage Lace
1) Cut designer paper 2-1/2" x 3-1/2", Cut Crafty Secrets image and ink both pieces with Antique Linen Distress Ink.
2) Apply Chandelier Glimmer Glam to the white fur on the Crafty Secrets image and carefully heat set with heat tool.
3).Darken Prima rose by applying Red Velvet Glimmer Mist and heat set with heat tool.
4).Adhere Crafty Secrets image to designer paper using My Stik™. Add rose and lace using Zip Dry and for
the finishing touch add the green pearls.
The Paper Company
Spellbinder's: Assorted Leaves S4-076
QuicKutz: Autumn Twigs
Cuttlebug: Pumpkin Embossing Folder
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Vintage Photo
Stampin' Up: Give Thanks
1). Cut cardstock 2 1/2" x 3 1/2". Emboss with Pumpkin Folder. Sand.
2). Cut/Emboss leaves. Sand.
3). Cut nuts. Sand.
4). Stamp. Layer with mount foam.
5). Adhere all pieces.
Thank you all for stopping by our 2nd ATC Tuesday, we hope you have enjoyed what our Design Team has created. To be eligible to win a prize this month submit one ATC Card using the link below, you will have until Friday, November 12 at midnight to submit your entry. Our DT will be voting on a winner. Good Luck and thank you for playing alot.