ATC Card created by Terre Fry
Crafty Secrets - Altered Fairies Creative Scrap
My Minds Eye - Signature Christmas Pattern Paper
Zva - Black Rhinestones
3L - Foam Squares
Beacon Adhesive - Zip Dry
1) Cut cardstock to 2 1/2 x 3 1/5
2) Attache pattern paper and trim
3) Airbrush doily pattern on pattern paper with Copic markers
4) Cut out (2) fairies and use foam squares to add dimension
5) Cut out Make A Wish, adhere to card front
6) Embellish card front with Zva and button.
ATC Card created by Mary Pfaff
ATC Card created by - Margarita Ybarra
My Minds Eye Signature Christmas
Crafty Secrets "Christmas" creative scraps
Tim Holtz distress ink Old Paper
Sheer ribbon cut to 12"
Prima E pearls
Tim Holtz Stickles "Diamond"
1) Cut pattern paper to 2 ½ x 3 ½
2) Ahdere Crafty Secret image with Zip Dry
3) Ink all edges with Tim Holtz Old Paper Distress ink
4) Wrap sheer ribbon around pattern paper to look like present
5) Embellish with Prima “e” pearls and Diamond Stickles (all white trim edges)
ATC Card created by - Heidi Blankenship
Paper: Ivory, Black Cardstock
Stamps: Crafty Secrets Birds at Home stamp set
Ink: Ranger Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink; Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Accessories: Crafty Secrets Girlfriends Creative Scraps; Tattered Angels Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist; Prima E Line Pearls; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™ Crafty Power Tape, 3D Foam Squares, Pink Ribbon
1. Cut Crafty Secrets image 2-3/4'' x 2-1/4'', cut word blocks.
2. Ink edged of image and word block with Brushed Corduroy ink.
3. Mat image with Black cardstock and trim edges.
4. Cut Ivory cardstock 3-1/2'' x 2-1/2'', stamp flourishes from Birds at Home stamp set with Tuxedo Black ink. Ink edges with Brushed Corduroy ink.
5. Mist all paper pieces with Glimmer Mist.
6. Adhere paper pieces as shown in the photo. Use 3D Foam Squares to add dimension to work blocks, add pearl and ribbon.
ATC Card created by - Marge Robertson
Spellbinders - Graveyard Scene and Shapes dies; Witches Brew dies; Standard Circle Dies; Gold Premium Craft Foil
Tim Holtz: Vintage Photo Distress Crackle Paint
1) Cut cardstock to 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
2) Cut/Emboss die shapes from foil & CS; cut grave piece to 2 1/2" to fit card
3) Use rubbing alcohol to remove paint from foil for silver grave marker highlights
4) Color crow and plants with Copic markers
5) Cover bottom "dirt" area with crackle Paint & set aside to dry
6) Attach shapes to black CS
Join our Design Team in creating your very own ATC card, send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org all entries must be received no later than 12 Noon on Friday, October 15th, the design team will vote on one winner and the winning submission will be annouced on Tuesday, October 19th .. Thank you for stopping by and please join the ATC fun.